There are only two steps to sign up for a camp:
1. Send in information about your child and camp preference
2. Submit a deposit or full payment for the camp
Step #1. Send in Camp Registration Information
You have two choices for sending in your camp information:
- Send an e-mail with registration info by clicking a camp below.
Be sure to fill out all fields.
- Or download a registration form - in Microsoft Word format or PDF. Fill out and mail the form to:
Hockey Specialty Camps
7861 Rodao Dr.
Caledonia, MI 49316
Camp 3 - Pee Wee & Bantam Body Play, Safety, and Checking Camp (Aug 13-17 morning) Camp filled, email firstname.lastname@example.org to put your name on the waiting list.
Step #2. Submit Your Payment
Camp 1, the four-day clinic, is $175. The cost for the full week camps, camp 2, 3, and 4, is $250.
NOTE: A minimum deposit of $100 (via PayPal or check)
MUST accompany any registration form submitted either by email or U.S. mail. Please do not simply send a registration form. Each individual skater must have their own registration form submitted. Payment for multiple skaters can be submitted with one deposit. Thank you.
Send in your payment via PayPal - either using a credit card or directly through your own PayPal account.
A deposit of $100 is necessary to hold your spot, or pay in full.
Use PayPal by clicking on the "Buy" button below. PayPal allows you to pay using a credit card or using your PayPal account. When you click on Buy Now a new page will open and you will need to follow the on-screen options on the PayPal site.
Select an amount to pay. Your options are $100 (hold your spot), $250 (full camp payment), $175 (full clinic payment), or $75 (goalie payment). If you have any issues please email
If you don't want to pay online mail a check to the address above made out to
Hockey Specialty Camps.
- Your registration will be promptly confirmed by e-mail when we receive your payment and registration information.
- A detailed daily schedule will be included with your confirmation.
- If a camp you register for is currently full, we will notify you by phone immediately.
- Final payment is due no later than
one month prior to the first day of your camp or clinic. If registering one month or less prior to your camp/clinic, full payment is due at that time.
one month prior to the first day of your camp/clinic are subject to a $50 non-refundable fee. Cancellations within one month of any camp will be subject to a $100 non-refundable fee. No refund if cancellation occurs within the final week before any camp.
- Feel free to print registration forms from our website if you need additional copies.